1. You’ll need embroidery thread, chain (bigger links are best), two bobby pins, scissors, jump rings, lobster clasp, and a jewelry cutter.
2. Wrap the chain around your wrist once to find the length you want your bracelet to be. Cut the piece of chain off with the cutter. Use the scissors to cut 2 sets of 9 embroidery thread, with each string measuring four times the length of your bracelet. The bigger your chain links, the more threads you can use (15 is a good amount). To make it easier for yourself later on during the weaving process, bunch lighter colors together in one set and darker colors in the other. Knot the two sets at the top, leaving two inches of slack. Sandwich each set of threads between a bobby pin.
3. Pull the first color (light blue) from under the first link and over the top of the left side. Lay the second color (dark blue) over the first color (light blue). Pull the second color (dark blue) from under the same link and over the top left again. Repeat the steps.
4. Add a jump ring to each end of the chain. Attach the lobster clasp to one end.
5. If you’d like, you can use your scissors to cut some of the extra thread on the ends. Enjoy your bracelet!
Find more detailed instructions and pictures hereon Honestly… WTF.