I’ve been working overtime the past three days and I am SO exhausted! But I’m expecting a nice little check soon. Providing child care at the Ritz Carlton = cha ching! No?
I’m so relieved and excited that I’ll be graduating in May! I wasted no time sending out the first batch of invitations. I’ll be sending out the rest to my family and friends this weekend.
Speaking of graduation and work, most of the donations I received to keep me in school ended up being early graduation presents for me. Hopefully, with this overtime I’ve been putting in the past few days, I can start to save up a little for what I really want, a digital SLR camera. Any suggestions on a good, but inexpensive camera for beginners?
What I’m looking for:
- Inexpensive ($700 or less)
- Used for both stills and video
- Dust control (preferably)
- Live view LCD
I’m considering the Canon EOS Rebel T3 (1100D) or the Nikon D3100, but I’m open to all suggestions.
Onto the postaweek challenge topic:
Make a top ten list of favorite things to do you haven’t done in over a year
- Girl’s night out
- Travel overseas
- Go home for the holidays
- Eat the best tasting peach cobbler in the world made by my aunt.
- Have a picnic
- Visit an art museum
- Take a train ride anywhere but here
- Karaoke/Homemade music videos with friends
- Take a road trip to a place that’s not the next state over
- Wear a formal dress and get all dolled up for a special occasion.
Hopefully a few of these will get checked off this year. It would certainly be nice to put a checkmark beside them.