1. Gather your materials. You’ll need: seashells, foam sheet, gold metallic spray paint, pearls, glue gun & glue sticks, newspaper, and scissors.
2. Arrange the seashells and pearls on the newspaper and spray paint them with 2-3 coats. Allow to dry.
3. Once dry, arrange the shells and beads on the foam sheet in whatever design you like. Glue the shells to the foam sheet with the glue gun. Glue pearls on last. Allow to dry.
4. Once dry, cut the foam sheet around your glued shell outline.
5. Cut around the shells so that the foam is not visible from the front of the necklace making sure to leave extra space at the top to create loops.
6. Fold the extra foam down to create a loop and glue. Cut two pieces of ribbon long enough to go around your neck or one long piece if you like (remember to add a few extra inches in order to thread the loops and tie your knots). Tie a bow and wear!
Thanks to Erika from P.S. I Made This for such a wonderful DIY idea! Her necklace is gorgeous!