I’m back from my vacation in Myrtle Beach! I had so much fun! Here are just a few of the things me and my sweetheart got to do:
- Parasailing at 300 feet over the Atlantic Ocean
- Going to the beach early in the morning and watching the dolphins feed
- Petting sting rays (ok, ok… they were really horseshoe crabs) at the Shark Aquarium
- Running scared through a haunted house
- Collecting seashells on the beach
- Mini golfing
- Riding the Skywheel
- Being flung over 300 feet in the air on the Slingshot
I had the most awesome time there. We also stopped at South of the Border.
Double awesome even though I didn’t get to walk on top of the sombrero (it started raining). But it’s okay, because I’m completely satisfied with all that I did get to do on my vacation.
So numbers 1, 4, and 10 are checked off my summer to do list. And even though parasailing wasn’t on my bucket list, it is now. It’s been the craziest (and most out-of-character) thing I’ve ever done in my life.* What’s been the craziest thing you’ve ever done? Have you ever done something awesome and then added it to your bucket list after discovering how awesome it was? Have you checked off anything on your summer list yet?
*Getting on the slingshot was pretty crazy too, but it was kind of like being on a roller coaster to me… and I love getting on roller coasters! 🙂